Sunday, January 31, 2010

When Am I Going To Get Married I Am Homeless As Of Yesterday And I Am Wondering If There Are Programs That I Could Get In To Get A House?

I am homeless as of yesterday and I am wondering if there are programs that i could get in to get a house? - when am i going to get married

Well, I lived with someone yesterday and told me to go with all my stuff packed. I do my business when I can, but I must do soon. What should I do? I go to college, and I can not now because I pay back the money from the Pell Grant amounts received. I want to know it's something I can do, or someone can help me (in the U.S. state of North Carolina )..... What should I do?

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Find a job and a room for rent.

Anonymous said...

Find a job and a room for rent.

Anonymous said...

I think your situation - my son and I were yesterday, even after 16 years. to pay a mortgage. I was disabled and could no longer maintain them. We have no family to feed. I'm also interested. Ask your benefits from government programs can be difficult, because you are single men. Do not lose hope and good luck to you. Check with friends or family, if possible. Every action is a plus for the moment.

Anonymous said...

Yes. Some people want to her room by a wall shares

Post a Comment