Wednesday, January 6, 2010

Teacher Finder Any Retired Teachers Out There Know Where To Find An "E-Z Grader Self Adding Average Finder?"?

Any retired teachers out there know where to find an "E-Z Grader Self Adding Average Finder?"? - teacher finder

I spoke with the company, the number given up long before.

I live in the middle of an old order Amish community, and my neighbor is a teacher. This equipment has been used for years, but was broken and would be a replacement of all types such as.

Of course with a computer or a computer is not an option, but go ahead and have a laugh, if necessary.

Ideas?

1 comments:

jinti said...

I am acquainted with his hand the style of the card-AIDS, and I know that hunters understand the market average, but not what the "auto-that" part of the card is added to affected neighbors. ? If I could say a little more help to us, a suitable replacement.

In the meantime, if you are looking for a replacement, which is exposed to the exact brand of your old, the only thing that comes to mind is set on Craig's List in multiple cities. I'm sure someone somewhere who still ....

Post a Comment