Sunday, January 3, 2010

Pregnancy Calculator Baby Center When Did Sexual Intercourse Occur For My Girlfriends Pregnancy?

When did sexual intercourse occur for my girlfriends pregnancy? - pregnancy calculator baby center

Hey! I am a bit concerned about the pregnancy of my girlfriend. She is 11 weeks / 2 days to today, back to day 25 February (on the first day of your last period). Ok, now that she had sex with another man, the first week of February I try to see if there is a chance that the baby is yours. Since the doctors to tell a pregnancy simulator estimated date of conception is 12 March. Me and her had sex several times through out February and about once or twice in early March. In fact, I remember when your last time to the fact that they caused a sexual relationship. Can someone me a better understanding and gives me a kind of a hit here?

Ok now charisma answered and said it, at the end of its cycle pregnant ..... I can understand better.

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

An estimated baby due date of 1 day of your last period. In general, the design is approximately 2 weeks after .. The calendar includes 40 weeks up to 2 weeks before they actually pregnant.
Most women work in this way, but in general, more or less a few days, depending on in a given cycle.
If the date of maturity confirmed by ultrasound, and she was not with everyone, but after the 1st Week in February, while selling the child.

EDIT: You can at any time during your cycle to get pregnant .. Doctors use the 1st Day because it was a special hint, or take a few days.

Post a Comment