Tuesday, February 9, 2010

Birthday Party Tech Deck What Should I Do To Make My Boyfriend's Birthday Special?

What should I do to make my boyfriend's birthday special? - birthday party tech deck

My husband is currently 24 in a few weeks, and I give him a big birthday. I have created the novel, but I want to throw an important anniversary. What are the things I do to ensure that your celebration is a success? I have him in our home or if I place it somewhere else? I live in Atlanta, so that anyone on the hometurf feel free to throw some names of places to go. I have to do something impressive to watch. We have always together, and last year I had a PS3. So I have my donations to the same level to keep, you know? Beer Pong? Friends? Food? What and where? Help! A group of male friends who drink too much, and a policeman. He loves video games, nothing high-tech, beer, tennis, poker, junk food (no vegetables, but his brother is a vegetarian, so expect Anywhere suggested some options for him) he really loves chocolate, too. And dance. He loves the heat so well, that's your birthday in the summer. It is a combo of a geek man and man.

1 comments:

Elizabet... said...

First, a big kiss, then give him a cake that your image has a big heart on the page.

Post a Comment